We welcome comments and conversations on our blog. But without a few simple ground rules, that conversation can turn into a shouting match that discourages others from entering into the discussion. By posting on our blog, you agree to the following comments policy:
- You may comment without registering. You can register via WordPress, Twitter, Facebook or Google+ – or not at all. It is up to you.
- You may post anonymously. We don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. If you post a question on the blog we can provide information to everyone at once. You are welcome to contact us directly via e-mail if you would prefer.
- You may disagree with us. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us – or anyone else – do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. Specifically, we will delete your comments if you post something that is (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libellous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relive us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.
CasualLeasingAustralia.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use. The inclusion of product reviews or coverage of any person or company in no way implies any form of endorsement by CasualLeasingAustralia.com. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of CasualLeasingAustralia.com.